Thursday, February 20, 2014

Feeling under the weather

Lately I've been feeling like I'm losing grip. Almost as though I'm living vicariously through my stories rather than living my life. I'm avoiding truths and realities, shying away from facts that are scary and truly not facing the truth. I do not make enough to financially support myself.

I have earned a promotion at my job, but I've yet to get it because it's almost summer and they need to schedule camps... I really need the pay raise and I feel like I deserve it, but I'm loathe to push for it. It's in the works...

Well, in the mean time my boyfriend and I eat like football players, and due to my allergies, well it's not cheap to eat, period. I have student loans, bills, and health and dental to pay every month. Not to mention half of a mortgage and groceries..
Did I mention I want a puppy? A Rhodesian Ridgeback to be exact. And we are trying to go through a breeder, whose husband is having health problems, so she doesn't know if she'll breed her dog. But I really like her, and I really want her to breed and have puppies.

Also, I am crazy afraid of having kids, but I want them so much.

So, yes, I'm feeling under the weather.

What is your favorite stress relief tactic? Mine is singing a happy song, or delving into a great book.

No comments:

Post a Comment